Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Silly me for thinging...

Well I finally made it back here to post ,I did have all the intentions to post everyday but life was just life! The lost days were spent trying to get conformations from folks on a upcoming project not a easy thing to do when some folks are gun ho and others just stop returning your calls and emails...not used to working like that and it just pissed me off more and more each time I tried to contact them and get back zip...Well we will just have to work around the problems and get back on track!
I was very sad to have just read that SEN.KENNEDY passed away a few hours ago. He was like a brother,a son ,a father ,a uncle to many folks..but to me he was just a friend who I'll miss
.
Also I thought about all the programs and bills and resolutions he helped to get passed into law that have touched millions of AMERICANS...
He was one of a few Senators that could work on both sides of the isle.He will be missed by many ,he will be missed by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment