Sunday, November 1, 2009

IN MY WORLD IT'S ONLY BEEN...

Man i try like hell to post then...something comes up and before I know it x amount of time has gone by and then new stuff happens and well you get the pitcher.Still working on my "secret project" ...thought I would have 1st part done by x-mass but that's not going to happen so now we are shooting for spring (hope I didn't jinked it lol)Trying to teach myself new stuff and man it is hard to teach a dog new tricks. I thought that all the things I learned in the past would help me but it doesn't always work out like that as I'm finding out...Sometimes I think I just want to do to much all at the same time ...I'm sure you all have days,weeks ,months ,etc like that so I know its not just me.It just seems that I get in my own way .Hopping to get better at writing as I do enjoy it ,but I have to also focus on the other things in my life so If you find this just yell at me and I'll get off my butt and start to write more ,well back to the secret project

No comments:

Post a Comment